Get yourself review ready with our free E-Book which will provide you with information
to ensure that you are taking the right steps towards passing your Quality review!
Want to know more?
Why use a Quality Assurance consultant?
- Get expert independent advice on areas of improvement before your practice faces a quality assurance review
- Significantly increase your chances of being a compliant practice
- Ensure that the firm’s quality control system meets the mandatory standards
- Provide ongoing consultation and input after your review so that you are continually improving your system of quality control
- Eliminate the need to employ a full-time or part-time person to oversee the practice’s quality control system
- Craig has over 16 years’ experience as a Quality Reviewer and over 30 years of industry experience running his own accounting business. There is no one more qualified to help you with your quality review.
The facts about Quality Assurance
- All major accounting bodies in Australia (CPA Australia, CA ANZ and IPA) have a mandatory quality assurance program that members have to comply with as part of their practicing requirement
- In 2013, CPA Australia reported that only 19% of members who undertook a review were compliant with the standards. The untold story here is that 81% of CPA members who undertook a review were non-compliant in some shape or form.